Conveniently located, perfectly situated and ready for a complete renovation! This classic South East Santa Rosa gem of an estate is at the end of a cul-de-sac along an olive lined driveway and adjacent to the Santa Rosa creek. Situated on just under a quarter of an acre, this four bedroom and two and a half bath fixer just under 2,200 square feet of living space features a foyer with indoor open air atrium, formal dining and living areas and an extra large primary suite. The location is perfect to enjoy the outdoors as the private area for the hot tub and in-ground pool borders the idyllic creek setting. From the front, sides, rear yard and beyond, most of the lot is to be enjoyed and used. Near shopping, restaurants, coffee shops and other necessities, including quick access to Highway 12 and Howarth Park or Trione-Annadel State Park.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2,186 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Balcony,Sitting Area
- Formal Area,Space in Kitchen
- Hookups Only
- Breakfast Area,Kitchen/Family Combo
- Built-In Electric Range,Dishwasher,Microwave
- Tile, Parquet, Carpet, Linoleum
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- 1. Family Room,Kitchen,Stone,Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling,Formal Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached,Garage Facing Front,Interior Access,Private,RV Possible,RV Storage,Side-by-Side,Uncovered Parking Spaces 2+.
- Back Porch,Front Porch,Uncovered Deck
- Pool Description
- Private Pool, Built-In
- Spa/Hot Tub Built-In,Spa/Hot Tub Personal
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Court,Cul-De-Sac,Curb(s),Curb(s)/Gutter(s),Greenbelt,Landscape Misc,Private, Balcony, Back Porch,Front Porch,Uncovered Deck. Court,Cul-De-Sac,Curb(s),Curb(s)/Gutter(s),Greenbelt,Landscape Misc,Private.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Ryan Styles, Engel & Volkers Santa Rosa
Agent License: 01276948
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.